Another day of ups and downs. Ups: being invited for the second meeting of the on-the-dole club where CP made us a delicious lunch of laksa. I also went out to my first Zumba lesson with my girls and had a blast. Sure, my knees and butt are sore and I am sure I will be even sorer tomorrow but it was definitely cathartic to forget about everything else and just focus on getting the arms and legs working together. I'll definitely do it again. This booty shaking is definitely right up my alley. And the best part is that I don't have to wait outside in a long line-up with barely any clothes on to partake!
Another up was hearing from some people at work that I haven't talked to yet. It was really nice to hear their well wishes and that we would be missed.
Some of the downs included some of the sadness turning to rage after figuring out a few more pieces to this puzzle. However it's only served to make me more confused, which has led to the rage.
A girlfriend had a situation where she had a case for being unfairly treated at her work. I keep thinking about how she chose to walk away from pursuing anything and decided to just let it go for her sanity. I am struggling with what the right decision is - do I spend energy that could be better used elsewhere and just accept this, or fight?
Maybe I should just dance it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(23)
-
▼
November
(18)
- Sparky's Journey - The Dole Club goes Glam
- Sparky's J - There is a God and Miracles Do Exist!
- Spending money while not spending money
- G Dawg - Retail therapy
- Sparky's Journey - Feeling Somewhat Normal Today.
- Sparky's Journey - There's No Place like Trade
- G Dawg gets the circle jerk (runaround)
- Sparky's Journey - Closing the Door Behind Me
- G Dawg's day of driving
- Spark's Journey - Flip Flop Emotions
- Sparky's Journey - How did I end up here?
- Dance it out
- At the beginning
- Sparky's Journey - What Day is it Anyways?
- Sparky's Journey - Unemployment Parties and Breaki...
- Saying goodbye
- Sparky's Journey - Still the End
- Sparky's Journey - The End Before the Beginning
-
▼
November
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment